Judee's Xanthan Gum Gluten Free(8 oz) - USA Packed & Filled - Dedicated Gluten & Nut Free Facility - Perfect for Low Carb Keto Cooking & Thickening. Non-GMO (11.25 Oz Size Available Also)
- Judee's Gluten Free
- ★ 100% Pure Food Grade Xanthan Gum (8 Oz) in a large resealable standup pouch. 11.25 Oz package size also available for customers wanting better value per ounce
- ★ Packaged in a Dedicated Gluten Free and Nut Free Facility
- ★ Excellent as a thickener for making gravies, sauces, soups, or salad dressings. Binds Gluten free flours and is used in all our Gluten Free Baked Products.
- ★ Low Carb & NON-GMO - A perfect healthy choice for anyone on a low carb or Ketogenic diet
- ★ LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE We stand behind our products. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, we will replace your product OR issue you a complete refund
|Brand||Judee's Gluten Free|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||0.5|
|Dimensions (in)||8.1 x 3.7 x 0.7|
Product Description8 ounces of Premium Food Grade All Natural Xanthan Gum. Its unique ability to hold small particles of food together makes it the ideal substitute for gluten in gluten-free baking. We use this Xanthan Gum in all our Gluten Free Bakery products here at Gluten Free You and Me.
Xanthan gum is a very versatile ingredient and has many uses. It is very easy to work with...and a little goes a long way. Xanthan gum works well for thickening liquids, to create light foams and froths, as a thickener, stabilizer, emulsifier, suspending agent, or bodying agent in many food applications such as salad dressings, seasonings, sauces, instant products, desserts, bakery, dairy products, and fruit juices.
Aside from gluten free baking, xanthan gum has many every day uses. Turn chicken broth and herbs into a flavorful sauce with the herbs suspended in the broth. . Homemade sauces like Worcestershire sauce, tartar, cocktail, and barbecue sauces all benefit from adding xanthan gum. These sauces will become thicker and fuller.
Adding xanthan gum to homemade ice cream will prevent ice crystals from forming in the freezer. Using a "less fat" milk product, try adding xanthan to the nonfat milk or almond milk used in ice cream. You will end up with a thicker product while using the less fat milk product.
Are all xanthan gums the same? There are various strengths of xanthan gum as well as particle size. We use and sell an 80 mesh xanthan gum with a consistent viscous strength of 1400-1600 cps . We find that this strength provides consistent results for both gluten free baked goods and salad dressings.