- DERMOSCRIBE'S SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS CREAM is formulated by a dermatologist. Ingredients include proven anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agents. Provides fast, effective action against itching, redness, swelling, flaking and scaling. Relieves pain, discomfort and irritation while improving the appearance and restoring a balanced environment to the skin.
- THREE (3) PREMIUM ACTIVE INGREDIENTS INCLUDE Sulfur 3.0%, Salicylic Acid 3.0% and Hydrocortisone 1.0% as per dermatologist's formula prescribed worldwide for decades. BASE INGREDIENTS include Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil and Grapefruit Seed Extract.
- SAFETY INFORMATION Genuine dermatological formula should not be used if allergic to any of the ingredients including sulfur; are pregnant or breast feeding (consult obstetrician first)'; nor on children under 12 years of age. Detailed instructions Product Disclosure Statement sheet included in product packaging.
- 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE BY DERMOSCRIBE - NO QUESTIONS ASKED - We proudly guarantee your purchase if you are not satisfied with our cream product for any reason. Amazon may not process refunds under certain conditions. Simply message us at our Dermoscribe Store via Amazon's messaging system.
- SAFE FOR USE on face, body and scalp. Specifically formulated for optimal results on sebum (oil) producing skin areas. FDA APPROVED TREATMENT Apply a small amount over affected areas twice per day or as needed. NO ADDED FRAGRANCES OR COLORS AND NO ANIMAL TESTING PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN USA in a registered GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) compliant facility. CLICK on the ADD TO CART button to have Dermoscribe's Seborrheic Dermatitis Cream shipped today.
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||0.1|
|Dimensions (in)||5 x 1.5 x 1.5|
Product DescriptionDermoscribe Seborrheic Dermatitis Cream is based on a proven formula that is prescribed by dermatologists to help relieve the symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis. It's active ingredients are:
- Sulfur, which has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties;
- Hydrocortisone, which acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and:
- Salicylic Acid which helps break down the scaly plaque thereby improving the appearance of the skin as well as aiding penetration of the other ingredients
Dermoscribe Seborrheic Dermatitis Cream is manufactured in the USA to a specific formula in an FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration) registered, GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) compliant facility. It is registered under the FDA's National Drug Code.