- Roscoe Medical
- NEED PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF? A TENS unit muscle stimulator and electric massager that provides pain relief, acts as a muscle massager or shoulder massager, provides carpal tunnel relief, and acts as a muscle relaxer(great for muscle recovery)
- OVER 1M TENS 7000 DEVICES SOLD - A consumer OTC (over-the-counter) favorite back pain relief device for providing immediate and lasting drug-free pain muscle pain relief from back pain, neck pain, tennis elbow, to bursitis.
- PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF - A favorite device among industry professionals for delivering drug-free back pain relief as well as common ailments including neck pain, carpal tunnel, arthritis, shoulder, knee, elbow, leg and foot pain.Patient Compliance Meter- This unit can store up to 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.Low Battery Indicator- A low battery indicator will show up on the LCD screen when the battery power is low
- MULTIPLE THERAPY MODES - TENS machine comes with multiple TENS therapy modes including: Normal, Burst, Modulation Pulse Massager, Strength Duration 1, and Strength Duration 2. An electrotherapy machine with everything needed for TENS therapy.
- COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED - The TENS unit muscle stimulator and electric massager comes complete with the TENS 7000 device, two (2) pair of lead wires, one (1) four (4) pack of reusable premium electrodes, one (1) 9-volt battery, a quick start guide, instruction manual, and a hard carry case.The pulse amplitude, or intensity level, is adjustable from 0-100mA in 10mA increments
|Media||Health and Beauty|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||1|
|Dimensions (in)||8.8 x 2 x 7.8|
Over 1,000,000 TENS units sold and a consumer OTC favorite in physical therapy equipment
The TENS 7000 is a muscle stimulator and muscle recovery device that provides
prescription strength pain relief and is the best valued OTC digital
TENS unit on the market today. Energized by a 9Volt battery, this TENS machine
is proven to be powerful and durable.
The TENS 7000 unit is the preferred device of physical therapists and physicians
for pain relief.
HOW IT WORKS:The TENS unit sends comfortable stim impulses through the skin that
stimulates the nerve in the treatment area, acting as an electric massager, and calming the nerve.
Treatment can be given on demand or via timed therapy sessions up to 60 minutes.
In many cases, this stimulation will deliver immediate pain relief. Pain relief varies
by individual and by the type of pain you are in.
The TENS 7000 comes complete with:
- The TENS 7000 TENS Unit
- Two(2) pair of lead wires
- Four(4) pack of reusable TENS unit pads(electrodes)
- One(1) 9-volt battery
- Quick start guide instruction manual
- Hard carry case
The TENS unit is equipped with five(5) powerful TENS therapy modes of operation
to tackle back pain, neck pain, joint pain, or as a muscle relaxer.
The modes are:
- Strength Duration 1
- Strength Duration 2
Intensity of the TENS device is controlled via two control knobs that allow you to control
the stimulation power of the dual channel pulses. Each channel controls 2 electrode TENS unit pads.
The package comes with 4 starter electrode pads of premium quality
and will last multiple sessions. Recommended replacement electrodes are
the TENS 7000 or StimChoice brands.
TENS device comes with a 1 year warranty and is supported by the
Roscoe Medical best-in-class support team.